KWS Vertical Screw Conveyors
Vertical Screw Conveying Equipment
Elevate Bulk Powders and Solids at Steep Inclines or Completely Vertical with the KWS Vertical Screw Conveyor
KWS Vertical Screw Conveyors use a very efficient method for elevating a variety of bulk materials at very steep inclines or completely vertical. The compact design allows for the vertical screw conveyor to fit into almost any plant layout. With a minimum number of moving parts, the vertical screw conveyor is a cost-effective and dependable component of any bulk material handling process.
þ Vertical and Steep-Incline Conveying
þ Solutions for Dry to Semi-Fluid Materials
þ Distribution to Multiple Discharge Points
þ Control Panel - NEMA 4X
þ Bolted-In Safety Grate
þ 3” or 5” Auger Casing in UHMW or Stainless Steel
Features and Advantages
- Ideal for handling dry to semi-fluid materials (free-flowing to sluggish)
- Capacities available up to 6,000 cubic feet per hour
- Ability to elevate bulk materials up to 30-feet without use of internal bearings
- Totally enclosed design for dust and vapor-tight requirements
- KWS designs and supplies vertical screw conveyors to meet the needs of many industries, such as Chemical, Minerals Processing, Food, Wood Products and Wastewater Treatment. For example, our unique shaftless vertical screw conveyor design is used in many Wastewater treatment facilities for elevating dewatered biosolids.
KWS Vertical Screw Conveyors are available in many configurations. Inlet sections can be offset to either side or can be in-line. Horizontal feed conveyors are required to accurately meter bulk materials directly to the vertical conveyor’s inlet for maximum efficiency.
Available Features / Options
- Wide range of construction materials (Carbon steel, stainless steel and high-nickel alloys)
- Split tubular housings for easy access
- Horizontal feed conveyors
- Multiple tail and drive arrangements available
Email us at email@example.com or Fill Out the Contact Form Below