Transport Material with Belt Conveyors
These conveyors are the most economical method of transporting bulk materials over both short and long distances. Belt conveyors are ideal for conveying bulk materials of large lump size since the bulk materials stay stationary on the belt. The layout of your plant can be simplified and made more efficient with the use of belt conveyors.
- Ideal for conveying a wide variety of bulk materials
- - from sluggish to free flowing and small to large lump size
- Able to handle large conveying capacities
- - up to 50,000 cubic feet per hour
- Can be used to convey bulk materials horizontally or on an incline
- Horsepower requirements are much lower when compared to other types of conveyors
KWS designs and manufactures Belt Conveyors to meet the needs of many industries, such as Chemical, Minerals Processing, Food, Wood Products and Wastewater Treatment.
KWS Belt Conveyors are custom designed for your application based on proven industry standards. Bulk material characteristics, feed-rate, loading requirements and temperatures are some of the parameters that we consider when designing belt conveyors.
- Abrasion Resistant Belting to Reduce Wear and Increase Life
- Heavy-Duty Idlers with Anti-Friction Bearings to Increase Idler Life and Reduce Horsepower Requirements
- Heavy-Duty Structural Frames and Supports to Provide System Rigidity
- High Torque Drive Units to Power Through Upset Conditions
- Dust-Tight Construction to Eliminate Dust Emissions
- Troughing Idler Belt Conveyors
- Slider Bed Belt Conveyors
- Flexible Wall Belt Conveyors
- Cleated Belt Conveyors
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill Out the Contact Form Below