Drag Conveyor Systems
Drag Conveying Equipment
These conveyors are a great complement to screw conveyors and belt conveyors and a requirement of many bulk material handling applications. Drag conveyors can be used to meter or transfer bulk materials from one process to another. The compact and versatile design allows drag conveyors to fit almost any plant layout.
- Ideal for handling dry, free-flowing materials
- Materials are static and move en-masse by paddles or chain
- Minimal product degradation during conveying
- Require less horsepower than other types of conveyors
KWS Drag Conveyors are designed and manufactured based on proven company standards and are modular in construction providing flexibility for a variety of applications.
Available Features / Options
- Wide range of construction materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel and abrasion-resistant alloys
- Drop-forged chain and paddles for increased equipment life
- Easily replaceable wear liners for minimal down time
- High torque drive units to power through upset conditions
- Round Bottom Drag Conveyors
- Flat Bottom Drag Conveyors
- L-Path and S-Path Drag Conveyors
Contact Us - Guaranteed Response in 24 Hours!