Mechanical Conveyor Systems
Mechanical Conveyor Systems for Material Transfer
Screw Conveyors, Bucket Elevators, Tubular Conveyors, Belt Conveyors, Drag Conveyors
CMT offers conveyor systems and equipment for the material transfer of bulk powders and solids, including Screw Conveyors, Bucket Elevators, Tubular Conveyors, Belt Conveyors, Drag Conveyors. Mechanical Conveying equipment is commonly used in industrial process systems for transferring product from one place to another. This usually involves the use of industrial-sized screws (also known as "screw augers"), buckets, tubes, discs, chains, belts, or a combination of these methods for material transfer.
There are a number of considerations to address when designing your conveyor system in order to achieve maximum efficiency and performance in each unique application. Identifying the type of industry, conveying application, capacity requirements, environmental constraints, and material flow characteristics are important factors to evaluate. Consult with one of our experts to determine the optimal mechanical conveyor for your specific application.
Vertical and Horizontal Conveying Systems
Solutions for Dry to Semi-Fluid Materials
Distribuition to Multiple Discharge Points
Industrial Screw Conveyors and Augers
Bucket Elevators and Belt Conveyors
Tubular Drag Conveyors
Benefits of Industrial Screw Conveyors
Screw Conveyors provide one of the most flexible conveying methods available. The simplistic design of the screw conveyor utilizes augers manufactured in carbon steel, stainless steel, or abrasion-resistant alloys to create a continuous forward movement of materials. Shafted Screw Conveyor options available to contain corrosive or hazardous materials. Using multiple inlets and discharge points, screw conveyors efficiently distribute bulk materials to different areas.
- Heavy-Duty Shafted and Shaftless Industrial Screw Conveyors
- Economical Flexible Screw Conveyors Available
- Convey at Numerous Angles with Semi-Vertical, Vertical, and Horizontal Conveyors
- Ideal for Conveying Dry to Semi-Fluid Bulk Materials and Powders
- Cost-Effective When Compared To Other Conveying Devices Such As Belt, Pneumatic Or Aero-Mechanical Conveyors
- Totally Enclosed Options Available For Corrosive Or Hazardous Requirements
- Efficiently Distribute Bulk Materials Across Process Line Using Multiple Inlet And Discharge Points
Benefits of Bucket Elevators (Conveyors)
Bucket Elevators are an efficient way to elevate bulk materials vertically. Bulk materials are loaded into each bucket and raised vertically to a designated height and discharge point.
- Designed to elevate a wide variety of bulk materials - from average to very free-flowing
- Totally enclosed for dust and weather-tight operation
- Inlet section can be control fed or flood loaded with bulk materials
Benefits of Tubular Conveyors
- Gentle conveying virtually eliminates material declassification and degradation during transport.
- System can be configured for full Clean-In-Place capabilities.
- Flexible system configurations incorporate vertical and horizontal runs in one conveyor.
- Totally enclosed design eliminates dust and protects product from surrounding environment.
- Most energy efficient operation compared to other conveyor systems.
- Low maintenance operation
- Ideal For Handling Dry, Free-Flowing Materials
- Materials Are Static And Move En-Masse By Paddles Or Chain
- Minimal Product Degradation During Conveying
- Require Less Horsepower Than Other Types Of Conveyors
Benefits of Belt Conveyors
Belt conveyors provide a cost-effective method of conveying bulk materials and finished goods over short, medium, and long distances. Belt conveyors prevent product degradation and are ideal for conveying bulk materials of large lump size.
- Cost-effective method of conveying materials over short moderate to long distances
- Prevent degradation of product conveyed
- Load/Offload product at any point along the belt.
- Weigh product at any point along the belt
- Reduction of noise compared to alternatives.
- Ensure long periods of operation without stoppages
- Mobile and Stationary designs available.
- Reduce dangerous hazards and operator injuries
- Low Maintenance costs
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill Out the Contact Form Below