NERAK Bucket Elevators
Conveying Product with NERAK Bucket Elevators
Continuous and pendulum bucket conveyors are the most durable and high-end bulk solids handling conveyors on the market. These bucket conveyors are optimal for vertically and horizontally transporting bulk materials.
NERAK’s material handling conveyors have numerous advantages over their competition, including their patented NERAK rubber block chain.
Continuous Bucket Conveyors
NERAK's continuous bucket conveyors transport powder and bulk material from one or multiple feed point(s) to one discharge point with high capacity on small footprint.
- Capacities up to 105 ft3/min (180 m3/h)
- Without the need for intermediate transfers, they offer smooth and continuous travel from the feed to the point of discharge.
Pendulum Bucket Conveyors
NERAK's pendulum bucket conveyors are perfect for applications requiring multiple discharge points. Convey materials vertically or horizontally to one or multiple discharge points without the need for intermediate transfers, delivering smooth and continuous travel throughout the system.
- Capacity up to 45 ft3/min (80 m3/h).
- NERAK pendulum bucket conveyors are available in the typical 'Z' and 'C' and other configurations, designed for your project requirements
The patented NERAK rubber block chain:
- The NERAK Rubber Chain—Heavy-Duty Chain Specially Designed for Conveyors
- Only NERAK conveyor systems feature the NERAK rubber block chain. The heavy-duty rubber block chain contains no links and is wear and stretch resistant.
- With no need for lubrication or re-tensioning, NERAK rubber block chains are virtually maintenance-free chains.
- Superior ROI – efficient design and manufacturing reduces capital investment, and lower maintenance cuts down annual maintenance cost for a great return on investment (ROI)
- Significantly Reduce Spillage and Grinding – Less spillage means less product loss . Less grinding equals less damage.
- Design Flexibility – Custom-built material handling solutions for any space and any condition; multiple design and bucket options
NERAK provides modern and top-of-the-line bulk material solids conveyors that are used to convey raw building materials, heavy industry materials, chemicals and catalysts, raw and processed foods, pharmaceuticals, pellets, balls, coins, seeds, metal powders and pellets, or any product of your choice. CMT will engineer and design your whole system, incorporating NERAK conveyors with other equipment provided by Carolina Material Technologies.
Email us at email@example.com or Fill Out the Contact Form Below