Bulk Material Handling Components
Components that support the handling and processing of powders and bulk solids is an essential part of many manufacturing processes. Carolina Material Technologies engineers and designs complete process systems that utilize the highest quality bulk material handling components. We offer Free Plant Visits and Consultations to analyze your applications and determine exact dimensions of components. Our bulk material handling specialists will trouble shoot your system to determine the cause of failures and inefficiencies, and offer original OEM components and replacement parts.
We offer the following components and parts:
- Blowers (Blower Packages, Regenerative Rotron, Positive Displacement)
- Controllers (Rice Lake Indicators, Systec Controllers)
- Conveying Elbows (HammerTek Conveying Elbows)
- Conveying Eductors (Fox Venturi Eductors)
- Flexible Connectors & Sleeves (BFM Fittings, Clear Polyurethane, EPDM, Gum Rubber, Rubber Coated Nylon, Silicone, Tri-Clamp Connectors)
- Gates & Valves (Rotary Valves, Diverter Valves, Double Dump Valves, Gate Valves, Butterfly Valves)
- Magnetic Separators (Drawer-in-Housing, Suspended Overhead, Pneumatic Conveying Line, Extractor/Split-Flow, Drum, Plate, Grate, Separation Pulleys, Liquid Line, Manhole Cover Removal)
- Material Flow Aids & Vibrators (Air Pads, Air Cannons, Pneumatic Vibrators)
- Material Level Controls & Sensors (Broken Bag Detectors, Continuous Level Sensors, Flow Sensors, Point Level Sensors)
- Scales and Weighing Systems (Bench Scales, Floor Scales, Load Cells, Weigh Modules).
Contact Us - Guaranteed Response in 24 Hours!